Optimize Energy Savings
COVID-19 has changed the way that everyone conducts business. Some businesses more than others. Every organization has additional operating expenses related to fighting the virus. If you can’t remember the last time your business has looked at its energy efficiency, you’re probably overlooking one priority that can help yield big benefits for your company’s sustainability goals and bottom line.
Refrigeration and HVAC systems are two of the costliest components to operate in commercial buildings. In the food processing, cold storage, and recreation industries typically 50%-80% of the utility spend are directly related to the refrigeration and HVAC systems.
Despite their usage costs, these energy users have been largely hidden behind the scenes for decades — often overlooked and unaddressed until they no longer work efficiently.
Preventive maintenance may, at best, extend the life of your HVAC and refrigeration equipment. However, there comes a time when recurring repair costs, coupled with the availability of new technology, begin to make a great case for upgrading or doing a complete refresh of inefficient HVAC and refrigeration systems.
American Refrigeration can help customers with controlling, and often times reducing, their ongoing utility costs. This not only offers an immediate value but one that yields ongoing benefits for years to come.
Areas of expertise include:
- Heat Recovery – Most industrial refrigeration systems produce a significant amount of heat. Learn how you can reuse this energy within your process or facility.
- Enthalpy Control – Optimizing plant utility usage given the variance of ambient conditions.
- Dynamic Optimization of Control Setpoints – The aim of control setpoints is to provide a comfortable, safe, healthy, and productive environment for occupants with the least energy.
- Variable Speed Drives & Control Strategies – The utilization of variable speed drives and control philosophies maximize energy savings potential.
- Linking facility operating parameters to maximize efficiency -Optimization of refrigerant choice, and operational settings and controls to increase production throughput or desired temperatures can uncover unknown inefficiencies.
Our customized Energy Utilization programs will provide cost savings to your current operation and future expansions. If you’re not currently taking advantage of a custom ARC Energy Utilization program, please contact your account representative or call 978-474-4000.
Visit us at www.arc.cool for more information.